The promoter is: WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd. company no. 10033306 whose operating office is at Nelson Mill, Gaskell Street, Bolton BL1 2QE.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
There is no limit to the number of entries allowed, however an image or a video may only be submitted once – no duplications allowed.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.wjbtraining.com
Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Upload your photo or image via our uploads section on the WJB Training website
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter by 31/03/2017
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her submitted image or video, name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd and not to any other party.
23. Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
24. WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd.‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
I certify that I am the rights holder, capable of granting an exclusive license to WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd. over my content submitted hereto, and thereby agree to grant an exclusive license for WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd use, at WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd discretion. WJB Training Ltd may assign such licensed rights at will. I further undertake not to enter any future agreements over my content with any third parties, as required by the exclusivity of this agreement and will forward any communications regarding my content to WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd, as the new license holder. I accept the terms and conditions of this competition. By clicking Accept I hereby irrevocably assign to WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd absolutely and with full title guarantee, all intellectual property rights, and all other rights, title and interest in and to the content in whatever format, submitted by me via www.wjbtraining.com (including the right to bring, make, oppose, defend, appeal proceedings, claims or actions and obtain relief (and to retain any damages you recovered) in respect of any infringement, or any other cause of action arising from ownership, of any of the intellectual property rights in the content whether occurring before, on, or after the date I accept this agreement) and all other rights, title and interest in and to the content (including the benefit of all relevant Contributor Release Agreements) and the file submitted to WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd , in whatever format, embodying the content. Furthermore, I hereby confirm that from the date I accept this agreement WJB Training and Consultancy Ltd shall be exclusively entitled to exploit the content throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented in perpetuity. I also confirm that any third party contributor who is featured or otherwise is included in the content has signed the Contributor Terms and Conditions.