NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
This qualification is suitable for those in the area of health and safety practice in the workplace who have authority, influence and autonomy, and aims to develop and implement good practice within a wide range of health and safety matters within the workplace.
The Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Practice is completely evaluated on each candidates’ competency, with evidence based vocational training at the heart of this esteemed qualification from ProQual
6 - 12 months
- The qualification is aimed at individuals who intend to develop and gain formal recognition of knowledge, understanding and competence of working as a health and safety practitioner. The qualification is generic so is suitable for a variety of roles and sectors. This is the perfect stepping stone for somebody looking to develop within a managerial health and safety role.
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However candidates must be in a role that allows them to collect evidence