Mobile Access Tower Training on Stairs
Leigh / Bolton
1 Day course, lasting a minimum of 6 hours
The course will provide a summary of how to safely assemble, dismantle, alter, use and inspect without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
The day concludes with delegates preparing an action plan for use when they return to the workplace. This will include a checklist to utilise within their organisations that will help to ensure compliance with legislation.
The delegate will gain knowledge and understanding in:
- Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards
- Inspection of completed access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Appointment of competent health and safety assistance
- Hazards affecting the use of towers on stairs.
At the end of the day the delegates will be able to:
- assemble, alter and dismantlie towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Understand Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with access towers
You must hold a current PASMA “Towers for Users” PhotoCard and have a good working knowledge of working at height