CITB Site Safety Plus Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
This is a five-day course which provides project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites
5 days (block or day release available)
Please enquire (includes cost of publications, registration/certification and refreshments)
- This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. In addition, you will be required to undertake some self-study outside of the course. You will be continuously assessed and required to successfully complete a multiple-choice test
At the end of the course delegates will know about:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.