L6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
The course is intended for construction site managers who are looking to achieve an NVQ qualification through a formal traditional course. Applicants will complete a questionnaire and conduct an informal discussion before being accepted onto the course
This qualification is assessed through completion of a learner portfolio of evidence which is assessed and internally quality assured by the Centre.
The portfolio of evidence will include learner evidence that demonstrates knowledge, understanding and application of teaching practices (which can involve observational evidence).
Dependant to experience
£1650.00 + Vat
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Carry out their responsibilities efficiently and effectively with the knowledge and skills gained
- Have the confidence to apply management knowledge and skills in their role
- Gain a nationally recognised management qualification
- Obtain their Management CSCS Black Card
- Access a route to professional membership
The course consists of a number of units which include:
- Introduction and Health and Safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environmental and sustainability
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- Assessment workshop
There are no formal entry requirements; however, delegates should hold or about to hold the role of Site Manager.